Payment & Shipping
We currently have 3 payment methods: Bank Transfer, Secure Payment with Debit / Credit Card and Paypal.
- Bank Transfer: No surcharge. You must send the total amount of your purchase in the bank account that will be indicated at the end of your order and in the confirmation email, either in your banck office or making a transfer from your bank. In the checkout process and confirmation email you will get the complete data for payment by bank transfer.
- Secure Online Payment with Card: No charge for using this method of payment. Through Banco Sabadell’s Secure Virtual POS, you can pay for your purchases with your Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, JCB, UnionPay, Euro6000 and many others.
The payment gateway or virtual POS (SIS) is a system prepared to make payments in totally secure way over the Internet.
Only CES (Secure Electronic Commerce) transactions will be accepted for Visa and MasterCard payment.
The system will connect with the bank holder of the card for the buyer to authorize the purchase. When the bank confirms the authentication, the card will be debited. This process is performed online in a secure and fast way in the systems of the issuers of the cards.
Navi4all.com does not have access to the data of card since they are processed directly by Redsys through the Secure TPV of the Bank Sabadell, with the highest standards of security.
- Paypal®: Secure online payment that allows you to pay through Paypal. 2.9% surcharge will apply.
About Surcharge: Surcharge won´t be refunded in partial refund. Also, won´t be refunded when order was cancel before shipment for client reason.
The entire payment process is encrypted to offer a higher level of security. This ensures that no one can access the data you send over the Internet. Please note that shipments will always be made to the address on your PayPal payment.
* Customers residing outside the European Union who make payments by bank transfer must select the costs of the bank transfer at origin, we must receive the exact amount of the purchase. Shipments to these destinations may incur customs fees.
* Customers in the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, must make their payments by bank transfer or via POS (Secure Payment with card). Shipments to these destinations may incur customs fees.
Prices are the ones you see in each product page, if you are a company with VAT resistered number, into European Union, note that we cannot deduct VAT from price, you can buy as a particular person, so prices will be always what you see on product page, system won´t deduct VAT from price.
For unpaid orders you can cancel, just need to contact with our customer service support.
For paid orders: Once the purchase of a product is committed to a purchase contract, the cancellation of an order already paid, for reasons exclusively of the customer’s decision, entails a cancellation fee of 10 Euros, which will be subtracted from the refund in case of cancellation request by unilateral decision of the client.
- Orders will be shipped within 24 / 48h after receipt of payment and on business days. *
- Please note that the transit time is subject to the selected shipping mode and the delivery location.
- All our shipments will be made with the maximum protection to guarantee the perfect state of the product at the moment of delivery. * 1
- All our shipments have a tracking number.
* This is the time for send out, not the delivery time.
* 1 In case of receiving the package or the product in bad condition, you must contact us immediately (check “Conditions of return”).
Shipping Methods and Transit Time
- Shipments within the European Union
Shipments of purchases of 100 Euros or more have two types of shipment:
A) Free: Shipments have an estimated delivery time of:
Xtrons products: 3-5 business days (We ship from Europe)
Non Xtrons products: 4-6 business days or 6-12 business days, unless different thing indicated in advertisement, product page.
Please note: Some no Xtrons brand products are customized ones in your order, you can choose memory, screen size, between other options, this under order products, can take more time than explain delivery time.
B) Express (Not available to all zones): Shipments selecting the express method have an estimated delivery time of 24-72 hours. Stock ran fast so we cannot warranty this delivery time always, please note.
Shipments of purchases of less than 100 Euros have one type of shipment:
C) Standar: These shipments have an estimated delivery time of 4-6 business days.
Note: Delivery time times are always estimate and can change for unexpected reasons like weather reasons, brokage of stock…
You will not have to pay customs fees if you are in European Union.
- International Shipments
International shipments (outside the European Union):
A) Standard Int: Shipments selecting the express method has an estimated delivery time of 48 hours to 10 days depending on the destination.
The delivery of packages outside the European Union may be delayed depending on the country of destination, since it is subject to the customs conditions of each country.
The selection of the shipping method will be carried out on the order form (Check out page). You will need to enter your personal data so that the system can calculate the costs and shipping types that are available for your address. Once you have selected the shipping method, you can choose the method of payment.
- We ship worldwide*
* Except countries with specific or short-term restrictions. We don´t ship to Canarias, Ceuta and Melilla or similar tax situation zones.